Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-05-22 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-05-22).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             TSV         TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): Protocol
                         Specification (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 9
                         draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Document shepherd: Gorry Fairhurst
                         ([email-masked]).
                  Token: Lars Eggert
             GEN         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2 of
                         9
                         Rights Contributors provide to the IETF Trust
                         (BCP) - 2 of 9
                         draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-09.txt
                         Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on
                         Rights to be Granted in IETF Documents
                         (Informational)
                         draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-06.txt
                  Token: Russ Housley
             SEC         Multiple Signatures in S/MIME (Proposed
                         Standard) - 3 of 9
                         draft-ietf-smime-multisig-05.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Tim Polk
             RTG         MPLS Multicast Encapsulations (Proposed
                         Standard) - 4 of 9
                         draft-ietf-mpls-multicast-encaps-09.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
                         Specification for the Derivation of Root Keys
             SEC         from an Extended Master Session Key (EMSK)
                         (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 9
                         draft-ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy-05.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                         Note: proto shepherd is Charles Clancy
                  Token: Tim Polk
             RTG         Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication
                         Protocol (PCEP) (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 9
                         draft-ietf-pce-pcep-12.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
             RTG         LDP extension for Inter-Area LSP (Proposed
                         Standard) - 7 of 9
                         draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-interarea-03.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
                         A Backward Recursive PCE-based Computation
                         (BRPC) Procedure To Compute Shortest
             RTG         Constrained Inter-domain Traffic Engineering
                         Label Switched Paths (Proposed Standard) - 8
                         of 9
                         draft-ietf-pce-brpc-09.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
                         Resource ReSerVation Protovol (RSVP)
             TSV         Extensions for Emergency Services (Proposed
                         Standard) - 9 of 9
                         draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-08.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund

          2.1.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

              2.2.1 New Item

                   Area  Date

                   APP         Internet Message Format (Draft Standard)
                               - 1 of 1
                               draft-resnick-2822upd-06.txt [Open Web
                               Ballot]
                        Token: Lisa Dusseault

              2.2.2 Returning Item
                    NONE

3. Document Actions

       3.1 WG Submissions

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

              3.1.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  OPS         IPv6 Unicast Address Assignment
                              Considerations (Informational) - 1 of 1
                              draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-07.txt [Open Web
                              Ballot]
                       Token: Ron Bonica

              3.1.2 Returning Item
                    NONE

       3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

               3.2.1 New Item

                   Area  Date

                   APP         Atom Bidirectional Attribute
                               (Experimental) - 1 of 2
                               draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06.txt [Open
                               Web Ballot]
                        Token: Lisa Dusseault
                   INT         SAVA Testbed and Experiences to Date
                               (Experimental) - 2 of 2
                               draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-06.txt
                               [Open Web Ballot]
                        Token: Jari Arkko

               3.2.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

       3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

           The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
           found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
           The
           IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in
           WG
           <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG
           thinks
           that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
           not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
           document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
           IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval.

           The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
           the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
           Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
           positions
           indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
           document shepherd.

           Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
           will
           be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
           document.

                 3.3.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.3.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

4. Working Group Actions

       4.1 WG Creation

                 4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                     NONE
              4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                     Area  Date
                     INT  Apr 28 Source Address Validation Improvements
                                 (savi) - 1 of 2
                          Token: Jari
                     RAI  May 1  Data for Reachability of Inter/
                                 tra-NetworK SIP (drinks) - 2 of 2
                          Token: Jon

        4.2 WG Rechartering

                  4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                            Area  Date
                            SEC  May 5  EAP Method Update (emu) - 1 of
                                        1
                                 Token: Pasi

                4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        OPS  Apr 30 RADIUS EXTensions (radext) - 1 of 2
                             Token: Dan
                        INT  May 4  Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 (mext)
                                    - 2 of 2
                             Token: Jari

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Request to approve an additional port numbers experts (Michelle
Cotton)

7. Working Group News