Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-09-24 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:00:42 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-09-24).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
APP  Sep 20 iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol
            (iTIP) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-09 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lisa Dusseault
INT  Sep 16 Use of SHA-2 algorithms with RSA in DNSKEY and RRSIG
            Resource Records for DNSSEC (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-14 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Andrew Sullivan ([email-masked]) is the document
            shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms
SEC  Sep 20 Keying Material Exporters for Transport Layer Security
            (TLS) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-tls-extractor-07 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:     * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...
              * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...
              * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...

     Token: Pasi Eronen
            Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Mobile Access Gateway and Local
OPS  Sep 10 Mobility Anchor Interaction with Diameter Server (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
            Was deferred by Jari Arkko on 2009-09-10
SEC  Sep 21 Trust Anchor Format (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-pkix-ta-format-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
OPS  Sep 15 SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Vijay Gurbani is the PROTO-shepherd
     Token: Dan Romascanu

2.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  Sep 21 Change Process for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-peterson-rai-rfc3427bis-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Russ Housley

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  Sep 10 Presence Interdomain Scaling Analysis for SIP/SIMPLE
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis-08 [txt]
            [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Ben Campbell is document shepherd
     Token: Robert Sparks
RTG  Sep 15 Building Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and
            Lossy Networks (Informational)
            draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-07 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: JP Vasseur ([email-masked]) is the document
            shepherd
     Token: Adrian Farrel
OPS  Sep 20 Guidelines for Considering Operations and Management of New
            Protocols and Protocol Extensions (Informational)
            draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management-09 [txt] [Open
            Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
SEC  Sep 11 Other Certificates Extension (Experimental)
            draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

3.1.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
RAI  Sep 10 Scaling Requirements for Presence in SIP/SIMPLE
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-sipcore-presence-scaling-requirements-02 [txt]
            [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Gonzalo Camarillo ([email-masked]) is
            the document shepherd.
     Token: Robert Sparks

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
SEC  Sep 11 Addition of the new values to use the SEED Cipher Algorithm
            in the Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) (Informational)
            draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Brian Weis ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Tim Polk
GEN  Sep 15 EAP Authentication Using Only A Password (Informational)
            draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Russ Housley
SEC  Sep 11 ECP Groups for IKE and IKEv2 (Informational)
            draft-solinas-rfc4753bis-00 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

NONE

3.3.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3.3 For Action

Area  Date
INT  Sep 17 Routing and Addressing in Next-Generation EnteRprises
            (RANGER) (Informational)
            draft-templin-ranger-07 [txt]
     Token: Jari Arkko
RAI  Sep 17 Diversion Indication in SIP (Historic)
            draft-levy-sip-diversion-10 [txt]
     Token: Robert Sparks
SEC  Sep 18 X.509 Key and Signature Encoding for the KeyNote Trust
            Management System (Informational)
            draft-keromytis-keynote-x509-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
GEN  Sep 17 Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement and Brief
            Survey (Informational)
            draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-08 [txt]
            Note: Rajeev Koodli ([email-masked]) is the
            document shepherd.
     Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

Area  Date
TSV  Sep 16 Multipath TCP (mptcp)
     Token: Magnus

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
APP  Sep 03 Virtual World Region Agent Protocol (vwrap)
     Token: Alexey

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

Area  Date
TSV  Sep 09 Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)
     Token: Magnus
INT  Sep 14 Access Node Control Protocol (ancp)
     Token: Ralph

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
OPS  Sep 02 IP Flow Information Export (ipfix)
     Token: Dan
SEC  Aug 24 Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)
     Token: Tim

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Appointment of Language Tag expert reviewer as per
draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-23 (Alexey Melnikov)

6.2 Link Relations Request [IANA #259813] (Michelle Cotton)

6.3 Approval of application/xslt+xml Media Type (Alexey Melnikov)

6.4 Expert for PSAMP selectorAlgorithm Identifiers [IANA #233539]
(Michelle Cotton)

6.5 Removal of registry page (ip-xns-mapping) [IANA #164140] (Michelle
Cotton)

7. Working Group News