Subject: [RTG-DIR] Routing Area Directorate Review Requests

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:55:38 -0500

Routing Area Directorate Members,

As you may have noted, we have started the reviewing. Acee was the first
(he gets an extra one of Adrian's lemonades) and you should all have his
email with his review response.  You will receive a request as the one
below when you are assigned. As noted on our web page, please ACK to me
within 24 hours (M-F) if you can do it (and per 5a, no reply is also
presumed to be an ACK). If you are not available for reviewing, please
let me know so I don't assign you. 

Your Coordinator
(currently under several feet of snow but still with electric)

-----------------------------------------------------example------------
-------
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rtg Area Wiki [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 2:40 PM
> To: [email-masked]; BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Rtg Area Wiki] #2: Review of
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol-15.txt
> 
> #2: Review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol-15.txt
>
-------------------------------------------------------+----------------
----
> Reporter:  dbrungard@...                                 |     Owner:
acee.lindem@...                           
>    Type:  review                                      |    Status:
waiting                                 
> Priority:  major                                       |   Version:

> Keywords:  Trill RBridges Base Protocol Specification  |     Draft:
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol-15.txt
-------------------------------------------------------+----------------
----
> Changes (by dbrungard@...):
> 
>  * status:  open => waiting
> 
> 
> -- 
> Ticket URL:
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
> Rtg Area Wiki <http://tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/>
>