Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements-00.txt

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:05:29 -0400

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review. The purpose
of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more
information about the Routing Directorate, please see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements-00.txt
Reviewer: Manav Bhatia, Vishwas Manra
Review Date: 25 January 2010
IETF LC End Date: 5 September 2010
Intended Status: Informational

Summary:
I have no concerns with this draft moving forward.

Comments:
This document describes the problems being addressed, and the mechanisms
chosen to address them, well. The algorithms are well chosen, and the
reason for choosing these algorithms is well laid out for the reader.

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
No minor issues found.

Nits:
No nits found.

Russ