Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels-05.txt

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 10:35:31 -0800

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this
draft. The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or
routing-related drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG
review, and sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is
to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about
the Routing Directorate, please see
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs,
it would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other
IETF Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them
through discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels-05.txt
Reviewer: Stig Venaas
Review Date: November 20, 2018
IETF LC End Date:
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:
No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:
The document is very well written. It is quite easy to read and of
good quality. I could not find any issues, except the nit mentioned
below.

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
No minor issues found.

Nits:
I found one typo at the end of 9.4. The word "failurei".

Regards,
Stig

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 00:36:15 -0500

Stig, Hi!

Much Thanks for the review! The latest version of the draft fixes the typo
specified below (Diff --
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels-06).

Regards,
-Pavan (on behalf of the authors)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 1:36 PM Stig Venaas <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>