Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-00.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:05:15 +0530

Hi All,

We have submitted a new I.D. that defines a base YANG module for PCEP
as per RFC5440.
Please provide your feedback on the draft.

Regards,
Dhruv

PS. Once we have initial consensus on the base we would like to work
on augmenting the YANG module for PCEP extensions. If you are
interested in this work do get in touch.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-00.txt
To: Rohit Pobbathi <[email-masked]>, Vinod KumarS
<[email-masked]>, Jonathan Hardwick
<[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang
Revision:       00
Title:          A YANG Data Model for Path Computation Element
Communications Protocol (PCEP)
Document date:  2014-10-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          44
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-00

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of Path
   Computation Element communications Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.  The data model includes
   configuration data and state data (status information and counters
   for the collection of statistics).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat