Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] Fwd: YANG Advice and Editing Session at this coming IETF

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:38:38 +0200

FYI.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	YANG Advice and Editing Session at this coming IETF
Date: 	Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:37:48 +0200
From: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: 	NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

Like at the IETF 90 
<http://www.ietf.org/meeting/90/tutorials/yang-session.html>, we will be 
organizing a "YANG Advice and Editing Session" at this coming IETF meeting.

*This is your chance *to get feedback from the YANG doctors in order to 
improve your YANG models.

*Date and time*: Sunday, Nov9, 14:00-17:00

*Description*: At the IETF and in the industry in general, we observe a 
growing interest for configuration management with YANG modules. On 
Sunday afternoon, the YANG doctors will be available to provide advice 
on your YANG models. This session is not a tutorial on how to design 
YANG models and use NETCONF, but a place to get feedback on your data 
modeling questions, language usage questions, tools to use, etc...
The afternoon will be dedicated to different time slots based on the 
number of requests and available YANG doctors.

*Advanced participation notice* to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> and [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> is welcomed.

The details (basically this invite) will be posted soon under 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/tutorials.html

Tom Nadeau, NETMOD co-chair, might try to organize an extra ad-hoc 
session towards the end of the IETF week. Contact us ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> and [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>) if interested.

Regards, Benoit