Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] YANG-related Interim meetings

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:55:13 +0100

Dear all,

I'm trying compile the interim meetings, which, from near or far, are 
linked to YANG.
Sources:
     http://www.ietf.org/meeting/interim.html
     this mailer
     WG mailer

Do I miss anything?

Regards, Benoit

NETMOD:

    The NETMOD WG will hold a series of bi-weekly virtual interim
    meetings. The meetings will take place on Wednesdays between 16:00 and
    18:00 CEST. The first meeting will be on Wednesday 2014-11-19. The
    agenda is to iterate over the YANG 1.1 issues list with the goal to
    close open issues until all issues have been resolved. The virtual
    interim meetings will continue bi-weekly until either all issues have
    been closed or 2015-03-18 has passed (and we will skip the last day of
    the year).

    In other words, please allocate a virtual interim meeting and a
    suitable webex for the following Wednesdays:

    2014-11-19
    2014-12-03
    2014-12-17
    2015-01-07
    2015-01-21
    2015-02-04
    2015-02-18
    2015-03-04
    2015-03-18

I2RS:

    12/11/14: Use Case Document, RIB Info Model and the RIB Yang model
    12/16/14: Protocol Requirements for I2RS, and I2RS topology documents.
    1/8/15: Protocol Requirements for I2RS
    1/23/15: I2RS Topology Modules

NETCONF (not yet announced by the secretariat)

    Title NETCONF WG bi-weekly Virtual Meetings

    Meeting day: Mondays

    Time: 1800 CET

    Duration: 2 hours

    Dates: December 15, 2014 1-time

    and starting with: January 5, 2015 bi-weekly

    End date: March 16, 2015

TEAS (email sent to rtg-yang-coord):

    We wanted to let folks know about some pending activity on the TE
    yang models. The core of this work seems headed to the TEAS WG. In
    the interim, we are looking at establishing a short lived TE
    topology YANG model Design Team. The goal of the DT will be to
    produce a consolidated draft in time for discussion in Dallas, with
    an expectation that the document will become a TEAS WG draft post
    Dallas.
    The DT is expected to be composed of folks who are already
    contributing/active in this area. (additional volunteers can let us
    know, off-list.)
    We also expect to announce an interim on this topic in the next few
    days. We're targeting this meeting for ~3 weeks+-.
    Deborah and Lou