Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] issue :R04: configuration and state data for IPv6 RA

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:18:30 +0100

Hi,

this issue refers the YANG module "ietf-ipv6-unicast-routing" contained
in

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-16

Please indicate your preference or add comments.

***** :R04: configuration and state data for IPv6 RA
      This is related to R03. Currently teh configuration and state
      data for IPv6 Router Advertisements appear under rt:interface.
      
****** Solution R04-1
       No change.

****** Solution R04-2
       Move IPv6 RA nodes to if:interface. Combined with R03-2, this
       would potentially allow to remove the rt:interface list. 

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C