Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] Fwd: [Teas] TE Topology YANG Model Design Team

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:58:56 -0500

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Teas] TE Topology YANG Model Design Team
Date: 	Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:07:23 -0500
From: 	Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: 	TEAS WG <[email-masked]>

All,
    We have formed a WG Design Team whose objective is to deliver a TE
Topology YANG Model  draft in
time for discussion in Dallas.  It is our intent that the document will
become a TEAS WG draft post Dallas.  The scope of the design team is
intentionally narrow and the work of the DT will need to be coordinated
with other related YANG work -- and such coordination is the focus of
next week's interim meeting*.  The DT will be closed once we have a WG
document adopted on this topic.

While the DT has limited membership (and a limited lifespan), how the DT
works to produce it's individual draft(s) is up to the DT. For example
they may choose to publicize their calls/progress or not. We do
appreciate that not all who volunteered are include.  Those who are
willing to provide input to the DT should contact them directly.  Keep
in mind that there will be plenty of opportunity for input, per normal
WG process, once the DT's individual draft(s) are adopted as WG
documents. Again, thank you to all who volunteered.

* - Next week's interim is of course open to all -- and we have an open
call for those who wish a discussion slot.  The focus of the interim is
on the scope of the TE Topology YANG model  and how it relates/ties-in
to other work.

The members of the DT are:
    Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
    Igor Bryskin <[email-masked]>
    Oscar Gonzalez De Dios <[email-masked]>
    Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
    Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>
    Himanshu Shah <[email-masked]>

Deborah and Lou

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas