Subject: Re: [Rtg-yang-coord] IDR interim today at 10:00 - 11:30am ET - Agenda (web-ex correction)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:40:51 -0400

Apologies for extra email. 

Sue Hares

---------------------------

Web-Ex: 

Web-ex is giving me two different web-sites -  I suspect both will work.
Send email to [email-masked]) if you have problems.  

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m05394c6a99d9df8d68e4646e6a6aa80a 

[online request]

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/e.php?MTID=m8a391b9e59f0215e0a2251f10dac8aae

Sue 

From: Rtg-yang-coord [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Susan Hares
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 9:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'BESS'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] IDR interim today at 10:00 - 11:30am ET - Agenda
change

IDR June 15 interim  agenda has changed to allow more time to discuss base
BGP yang module. 

Slides and Agenda are at: 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/06/15/idr/proceedings.html.

This bgp yang module (draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model-02.txt)  is being
considered for WG adoption (6/15 to 6/29). 

 http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model/

Sue Hares 

=================

IDR interim meeting 6/15 10:00 - 11:30am ET 

Agenda: 

10:00 - 10:05   Bash Agenda

10:05 - 10:20  Presentation of Merged BGP Yang module

                                                                (Keyur
Patel, Anees Shaikh, Rob Shakir) 

Open Config reference: 

http://www.openconfig.net/data-models/project-updates/updatedbgpandpolicymod
els

IETF Draft: 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model/

10:20 - 11:30                Discussion of Merged BGP Module 

Web-Ex: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbb2d89722983f9d24990ba043332a856

Meeting number:         649 169 095 

Meeting password:      yang.for.life

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 649 169 095

Virtual Blue sheets 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/idr-interim-2015-June-15-vBlueSheets

Please sign up on the virtual blue sheets. 

Minutes: 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/idr-interim-2015-June-15-minutes

[Please consider helping Sue and John during the interim discussion take
minutes.

Join the etherpad and correct or work on the web]