Subject: [Rtg-yang-coord] Fwd: [i2rs] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-09, draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-07 and draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:23:57 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ersue, Mehmet (Nokia - DE/Munich) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM
Subject: [i2rs] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-09,
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-07 and draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Dear NETCONF WG,

we hereby issue a WG Last Call for the drafts below:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-09.txt

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-07.txt

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03.txt

Please review and send your comments to the NETCONF WG mailing list by
January 22, 2015 EOB PT.

The drafts on RESTCONF, YANG patch and YANG library are planned to publish
as standard track documents.

As RESTCONF is a major protocol we seek a detailed and thorough review
within NETCONF WG but also by the related WGs before publishing.

Therefore the WGLC is planned to finalize on January 22th (covering the
holiday time in between) and APP, INT and RTG area ADs will be informed as
well as Core, I2RS, 6lo, and 6tisch WGs are invited to review.

Please take your time to review the documents and send your comments to the
NETCONF maillist by the deadline.

Please state on NETCONF maillist also explicitly, whether you have
read/reviewed and whether you support the publication.

Furthermore please indicate if you plan to implement or have already
implementations for RESTCONF and its supplementary drafts.

Thank you for your review and kind help getting RESTCONF specifications
stable.

Best Regards,

Mehmet and Mahesh

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs