Subject: [saag] DOTS WG report

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 07:54:25 +0300

DOTS WG didn't meet at IETF110.

Since last IETF a new RFC has been published: RFC8973 (DDoS Open Threat
Signaling (DOTS) Agent Discovery)

We have 7 working group documents:
1. draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-25  is in the AUTH48 state for quite a long
time waiting for authors' approvals;
    recently one of the two remaining approvals has been received, so
hopefully the draft will be published soon as RFC 8903
2. draft-ietf-dots-signal-filter-control-07  is in the RFC Editor queue
waiting for missing normative reference to draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis 
3. draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-13  got stuck in the IESG evaluation
state: it failed to get enough ballots to pass, although all DISCUSSes were
cleared;
    we hope that new IESG members will act upon this situation
4. draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-04 has been submitted to IESG and is in IETF
LC state now 
5. draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-15  has been submitted to IESG
6. draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases  was adopted in September and has
some progress since then, but more discussions are needed
7. draft-ietf-dots-multihoming  is still waiting for more discussions

Regards,
Frank & Valery