Subject: [saag] OPENPGP will meet later...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 12:00:13 +0000

...today. [1]

S.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-openpgp-02

---

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:29:14 -0400

> [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-openpgp-02

We met!

We discussed attacks against secret key material that are facilitated by
corruption of the associated public keys.  This is research work by
Bruseghini, Paterson, and Huigens.

We also had a presentation of the OpenPGP Interoperability Test Suite by
Winter, identifying places where interoperability is solid, and places
where more guidance is likely to be needed.  See
https://tests.sequoia-pgp.org/ for more detail from this ongoing
project.

Finally, Niibe presented some of the historical warts of ECC wire
representation within OpenPGP, and proposed an argument for a
normalization of ECC representation for future curves, including CFRG's
"heavy-duty" curve Curve448.

             --dkg