Subject: [saag] IPsecME report for IETF 110.

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 00:13:01 +0200

IPsecME met in the first Monday session and we had busy agenda
covering some old items and some things coming back, and few new items
too.

The working group status [1] has been updated as follows:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
IPv6 and IPv4 status codes draft was published as RFC8983.
Intermediate and iptfs drafts are past WGLC. Labeled IPsec and
Multiple Key Exchanges drafts are going to start WGLC soon. Group Key
Management using IKEv2 would need to get few more reviews before WGLC.  

Iptfs Yang model draft and RFC8229bis has been adopted as working
group drafts. Iptfs MIB and IKEv1 graveyard drafts are currently in
the process of being adopted as working group drafts. 

New work includes IKEv2 configuration for Encrypted DNS, Optional SA &
TS Payload in Child Exchange. There has also been some discussion
about modifying the base IKEv2 payload format, both to make it more
compact for constrained devices, and allow it to go over 64kB payload
limit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/ipsecme/about/status/
-- 
[email-masked]