Subject: [saag] Secdispatch report @ IETF 111

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:36:37 +0000

Secdispatch WG met on Monday, July 26, 23:00-01:00 (+1) UTC

The following drafts were discussed and dispatched:

1. TLS 1.3 transport model for SNMPv3 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vaughn-tlstm-update/) -> SEC ADs 
will check with OPS ADs for assistance with SNMP expertise. Will be 
dispatched to either some WG in OPS or to a small focused SEC WG.

2. Definition of End-to-end Encryption 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knodel-e2ee-definition/) -> Set 
up a mailing list to further the discussion.

3. Fast Transition for Opportunistic Wireless Encryption 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-henry-ft-owe/) -> Start with a 
liaison statement to IEEE 802.11.

4. ECDSA Signatures in Verification-Friendly Format 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-struik-secdispatch-verify-friendly-ecdsa/) 
-> CFRG review needed before any codepoints can be assigned.

5. JWS Clear Text JSON Signature Option 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-jws-ct/) -> ISE stream.

Kathleen, Richard, and Mohit