Subject: [saag] Virtual "interim" on Evolving Routing Security in the Internet

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:23:23 +0100

At the risk of being accused of spamming you, and at very short notice. But
several (well two) people said that I should let SAAG know about this. So...

Workshop on Evolving Routing Security in the Internet to be held on Thursday
30th September at 3pm UTC.
Duration 90 minutes.

Meeting materials:
https://github.com/danielkinguk/sarah/tree/main/conferences/security-worksho
p

Webex:
https://htf-paris.my.webex.com/htf-paris.my-en/j.php?MTID=mc8bb1a7bcda855d14
060678f65272117
YouTube: https://youtu.be/V9CZC42BTDc 

A recording will be made available.

* Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security
   Andrei Robachevsky, Internet Society
* Lightweight blockchain assisted secure routing of swarm UAS networking
   Houbing Song and Jian Wang, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
* On-Demand Blind Packet Forwarding
   Irfan Simsek, University of Duisburg-Essen

Best,
Adrian and Dan