Subject: [saag] [CFP] 2022 IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience -- Deadline Extended

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:52:39 +0200

*** D E A D L I N E   E X T E N D E D ***

[Please accept our apologies for cross-postings]
[CSR IS A VIRTUAL EVENT]

========================================

C a l l   F o r   P a p e r s

IEEE CSR 2022
IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience
Virtual Conference | July 27-29, 2022

https://www.ieee-csr.org/
========================================

The IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience (IEEE 
CSR) is an annual event sponsored by the IEEE Systems, Man, and 
Cybernetics (SMC) Society.

DESCRIPTION & SCOPE
-------------------
The technological and industrial revolution brought by complex 
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs) comes with new threats and cyber-attacks 
that exploit their inherent complexity and heterogeneity. Systems under 
attack, should exhibit cyber resilience, i.e. a mixture of strategies, 
methods, and techniques to support complex CPS adaptive capacity during 
cyber-attacks. The conference focuses on theoretical and practical 
aspects of the security, privacy, trust, and resilience of networks, 
systems, and services as well as novel ways for dealing with their 
vulnerabilities and mitigating sophisticated cyber-attacks.

TOPICS OF INTEREST
------------------
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit previously unpublished 
contributions from a broad range of topics, which include but are not 
limited to the following:

Cyber security

› Cyber-security and AI
› Cyber-threat intelligence
› Moving target defense
› Network intrusion detection
› Post-quantum security
› Privacy and data protection

Cyber resilience
› AI resilience management
› Cyber-range platforms
› Cyber-risk forecasting
› Cyber-security training
› Dynamic risk management
› Gamification in security

Complex CPS security
› Automotive security
› Industrial IoT security
› IoT and cloud forensics
› Smart cities security
› Smart grid security
› Virtualization security

The complete list of topics can be found at the PDF version of the CFP: 
https://www.ieee-csr.org/docs/ieee_csr_cfp.pdf

IMPORTANT DATES
---------------
Paper submission deadline: April 22, 2022 AoE
Authors' notification: May 13, 2022 AoE
Camera-ready submission: May 27, 2022 AoE
Early registration deadline: June 24, 2022 AoE

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
---------------------
The IEEE CSR 2022 conference will accept high-quality regular research 
papers, Systematization of Knowledge (SoK) papers, and industrial 
papers. The IEEE CSR 2022 also hosts workshops that specialize into the 
conference's areas or focus on high-quality applied research and 
innovation results obtained from cyber-security and resilience projects.

Submitted manuscripts should not exceed 6 pages (plus 2 extra pages, 
being subject to overlength page charges) and should be of sufficient 
detail to be evaluated by expert reviewers in the field. The conference 
(including workshops) proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be 
included in IEEE Xplore.

Detailed information about the paper submission and guidelines to 
authors have been posted on the IEEE CSR 2022 conference website 
https://www.ieee-csr.org [1].

CONFERENCE CHAIRS
-----------------
Stavros Shiaeles, University of Portsmouth ([email-masked])
Nicholas Kolokotronis, University of Peloponnese ([email-masked])

CONTACT US
----------

[email-masked]

Links:
------
[1] https://www.ieee-csr.org/