Subject: [SAFE] Clarification on status for Vancouver

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:33:28 +0200

Hi,

There has been some confusion on the discussion on what status SAFE has 
in regards to BOF in Vancouver. Therefore let me clarify:

SAFE currenly has no official status. Which means I need to receive a 
request before the deadline. Also SAFE would need to fulfill the BOF 
criterias. I think most of them are fulfilled. As long as there are some 
continuing discussion and development of the related draft(s) then I 
think it is very likely that I would approve a request.

And I do hope that I will be able to approve the BOF for Vancouver. But 
there is no automatic accept. Just for your knowledge.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
SAFE mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/safe