Subject: RE: [SAFE] RE: SAFE bar BoF

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:00:49 -0700

Safe people,

There is a p2p-sip bar BoF being put together after dinner on Monday.  To
avoid that conflict, I propose we meet at 11pm on Monday, or meet over
lunch.  My lunches are currently wide open.

Agenda for Tuesday morning is:

Grand Ballroom	APP	httpbis	HyperText Transport Protocol Bis BOF
State Ballroom	INT	netlmm	Network-based Localized Mobility Management
WG
Crystal	INT	6lowpan	IPv6 over Low power WPAN WG
Salon 3	IRTF	dtnrg	Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group
Monroe	OPS	dnsop	Domain Name System Operations WG
Red Lacquer	RAI	sip	Session Initiation Protocol WG
Adams	RTG	ccamp	Common Control and Measurement Plane WG
Salon 2	TSV	ippm	IP Performance Metrics WG

-d

_______________________________________________
SAFE mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/safe

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:26:16 +0200

Hi,

Monday at 11 seems to be a bad time, as NSIS WG has meeting at that 
time. NSIS is one of the WG that has "competing" solution. Lunch time 
does not work for me personaly, but that is the full AD calaender. Thus 
I would propose some other time. Tuesday at 10 or 10.30 actually works 
better for me. But we need to be finished by lunch time when there is 
the ICE tutorial.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:06:14 +0200

There is also another Bar-BOF on authority-to-individuals emergency 
services on Monday during the lunch break.

Ciao
Hannes

Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> does not work for me personaly, but that is the full AD calaender. 
> Thus I would propose some other time. Tuesday at 10 or 10.30 actually 
> works better for me. But we need to be finished by lunch time when 
> there is the ICE tutorial.
>
> Cheers
>
> Magnus
>
> Dan Wing skrev:
>> Safe people,
>>

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:09:51 -0700

I am last on the agenda for SIP on Tuesday at 11:15,
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/sip.html
but it's possible I might be bumped off if there isn't 
sufficient time.

Only 4 people have mentioned an interest to meet in Chicago.
I think it may be best to just meet in the hallways during 
the week, or pair up interested folks.

-d

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 1:26 AM
> To: Dan Wing
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [SAFE] RE: SAFE bar BoF
> 
> Hi,
>

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:15:34 +0200

Hi all,

I have spoken to Dan and we think that >>>SUNDAY, July 22, 2007, from 
8pm to 9pm<<< is a good time to have a meeting to discuss the topic of 
STUN Control.

You can find more information on this webpage:
http://www.tschofenig.com/twiki/bin/view/MiddleboxTraversal/

Please let us know if you have time to participate.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:13:48 +0200

> 8pm to 9pm<<< is a good time to have a meeting to discuss the topic of 

That should work for me.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund