Subject: [SAM] INTENSIVE09 Call for Papers

From: Fernando Boronat Seguí <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:59:56 +0200

--------------------------------------------

INVITATION

=================
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups
the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results.
=================

============== INTENSIVE 2009 | Call for Papers ===============
 
CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS
 
INTENSIVE 2009, The First International Conference on Intensive 
Applications and Services

April 21-25, 2009 - Valencia, Spain
 
General page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/INTENSIVE09.html
 
Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPINTENSIVE09.html
 
Submission deadline: November 1, 2008
 
Submissions will be peer-reviewed, published by IEEE CPS, posted in IEEE 
Digital Library, and indexed with the major indexes.
 
Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA 
Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org <http://www.iariajournals.org/>
 
Please note the Poster Forum special submission with on progress and 
challenging ideas.

INTENSIVE 2009 Special Areas (details in the CfP on site):

Basics on IAS (Intensive Applications and Services) ||* *Fundamentals on 
IAS; Heuristics for relaxing IAS; Optimization on IAS; Coordinated 
checkpointing and rollback in IAS; Approximation approach in IAS; 
Suboptimal solutions in IAS; Distribution IAS; Pervasive parallelism IAS

Communications intensive || Transaction IAS; Bandwidth IAS; Traffic IAS; 
Broadcast and multicast IAS; Propagation IAS

Process intensive || Resource IAS; Computation IAS; Memory IAS; Data 
acquisition IAS; Data compression IAS; Replication intensive IAS; 
Storage IAS; Access IAS; Image processing IAS

Operational intensive || Cryptography IAS; Intrusion prevention IAS; 
Reconfiguration IAS; Load-balancing IAS; Buffering & cashing IAS; 
Performance IAS

User intensive|| User interaction IAS; Multi-user IAS; User-adaptation IAS

Technology intensive|| Mobility IAS; High-speed IAS; Intensive real-time 
decoding

Control intensive|| Message IAS; Monitoring IAS; Power IAS; Hardware for 
IAS; Software for IAS; Middleware for IAS

Complex IAS || Bioinformatics computation; Large scale ehealth systems; 
Pharmaceutical/drug computation; Weather forecast computation; 
Earthquake simulations; Geo-spatial simulations; Spatial programs; 
Real-time manufacturing systems; Transportation systems; Avionic 
systems; Economic/financial systems; Electric-power systems;

==========================

*INTENSIVE Advisory Chairs
*Petre Dini, Cisco Systems, Inc., USA / Concordia University, Canada
Chih-Cheng Hung, Southern Polytechnic State University, USA
Jaime Lloret Mauri, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain
Jianhua Ma, Hosei University, Japan
Simon Tsang, Telcordia Technologies, Inc. -- Piscataway, USA

*INTENSIVE 2009 General Chair
*Fernando Boronat, Integrated Management Coastal Research Institute, Spain

*INTENSIVE 2009 Technical Program Committee Chairs
*Milena Radenkovic, University of Nottingham, UK
Hai Jin, Huazhong University of Science and Technology - Wuhan, China
DJamel H. Sadok, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil
Chieh-Yih Wan, Intel, USA
==========================

============================================================
Dr. Fernando Boronat Seguí	
Dept. Comunicaciones           Tlf.-+34+962 849 300 Ext.-49341
Tlf. directo -+34+962 849 341  Fax.-+34+962 849 309 (Compartido)
UNIVERSIDAD POLITÉCNICA DE VALENCIA-Esc. Politécnica Superior de Gandia
Ctra. Nazaret Oliva, S/N,C.P. 46730, Grao de Gandia (Valencia), SPAIN
============================================================

_______________________________________________
SAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam