Subject: [SAM] CFP: IEEE CCNC 2011 Work in Progress Papers

From: Dr Mario Kolberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:11:59 +0100

Call for Papers

IEEE CCNC 2011 Work In Progress Track Call for Papers
Deadline approaching: 1 September 2010

IEEE CCNC 2011
January 8 - 11, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/

IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, sponsored by the
IEEE Communications Society, is a major annual international conference
organized with the objective of bringing together researchers,
developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all
areas of consumer communications and networking.

IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC) welcomes
Work In Progress (WiP) Papers related to the following
areas of consumer communications and networking, that summarize
speculative breakthroughs, industry featured projects, open
problems, new application challenges, visionary ideas, and preliminary
studies or recent achievements that are not quite ready
for a regular full- length paper:

       * Wireless Consumer Communications and Networking
       * Smart Spaces and Personal Area Networks
       * Multimedia & Entertainment Networking and Services
       * Peer-to-Peer Networking and Content Distribution
       * Emerging Consumer Technologies
       * Security and Content Protection

Authors should submit a two-page paper in double-column IEEE format
including authors' names and affiliations, and a short
abstract through EDAS. Submission guidelines and formatting details can
be found on the CCNC web site. Only electronic submission
will be accepted.

Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently
under review in any other conference or journal, and has
not been previously published. Submissions will be peer-reviewed. All
accepted papers will be published in the conference
proceedings and on IEEE Xplore. At least one author of accepted papers
is required to register at the full registration rate.

Important Dates:

WiP Papers Due:                  1 September 2010
Acceptance Notification:         20 September 2010
Final Camera Ready Submission:   1 October 2010

Work-in-Progress Co-Chairs
Zhou Su, Waseda University, Japan
Kui Ren, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA

-- 
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, 
 number SC 011159.