Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] I-D Action: draft-sparks-test-00.txt

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 13:15:01 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-test-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 13:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Test Submission 
        Author          : Robert Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2015-10-08

Abstract:
   Test Submission

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-test/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/