Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] WG Review: GitHub Integration and Tooling (git)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 14:25:35 -0800

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: WG Review: GitHub Integration and Tooling (git)
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 14:25:35 -0800

A new IETF WG has been proposed in the General Area. The IESG has not made
any determination yet. The following draft charter was submitted, and is
provided for informational purposes only. Please send your comments to the
IESG mailing list ([email-masked]) by 2019-01-09.

GitHub Integration and Tooling (git)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Current status: Proposed WG

Chairs:
  TBD

Assigned Area Director:
  Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>

General Area Directors:
  Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>

Mailing list:
  TBD

Group page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/git/

Charter: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-git/

Draft charter text goes here.

Milestones: