Subject: More draft formatting / grammer problems

From: Derek Fawcus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:29:42 +0000

I happened to reread the drafts over the weekend,  and a couple of
things jumped out at me.

In draft-ietf-secsh-connect-14.txt,  pg 11,  first paragraph:

   mechanisms.  As the user's shell is usually used to execute the
   subsystem, it is advisable for the subsystem protocol to have a
   "magic cookie" at the beginning of the protocol transaction to
   distinguish from arbitrary output from shell initialization scripts

the last line has two 'from's,  and doesn't parse (or at least not too
well).  I'd suggest either adding 'it' before the first 'from',  or
removing the first 'from' and replacing the second 'from' with
'generated by'.

In draft-ietf-secsh-transport-11.txt,  pg 21,  there is an incorrect
reference,  and formatting error:

   Message numbers used by services should be in the area reserved for
   them (see Section Section 10).  The transport level will continue to
   process its own messages.

The problem is in the text inside parenthesis 'Section' appears twice.
Also the reference is wrong,  I'd suggest the text be:

'(see Section 6 in [SSH-ARCH])'.

DF