Subject: WWW.OPENSSH.COM

From: Christine Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 2:28:35 +0800

Hi

I visited WWW.OPENSSH.COM, and
noticed that you're not listed on some search engines! I think we can offer
you a service which can help you increase traffic and the number of visitors
to your website.

I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.net. We offer a unique technology
that will submit your website to over 300,000 search engines and directories
every month.

You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website promotion
method can be.

To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your website
to over 300,000 search engines and directories, visit www.TrafficMagnet.net.

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Christine Hall

Sales and Marketing

E-mail: [email-masked]

http://www.TrafficMagnet.net