Subject: Antw: SSh 3.1p1

From: "Stephan Hendl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:31:04 +0200

Hi Markus,

it has bin tested by me against HP/UX 11.0 in the mode "trusted system" and worked well. Since PAM-authentification is default in 11.00 you must not activate it via the configure switch "--with-pam". If you like I can send you a depot-file and the prndg-package by Lutz Jaenicke as a depot as well because I compiled the ssh with use of it for generating entropie.

regards
Stephan

>>> <[email-masked]> 10.04.2002  12.17 Uhr >>>

Has OpenSSh v3.1p1 been tested on HPUX 11.x in trusted mode using shadow
passwords?

Regards-
Les Blaine

Suite 210
8500 Cinder Bed Road
Newington, VA 22122
703-428-0668 x273 Desk
703-428-0686 FAX

[email-masked] 
[email-masked] 

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original message. 

_______________________________________________
[email-masked] mailing list
http://www.mindrot.org/mailman/listinfo/openssh-unix-dev