Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt

From: "David M. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:14:23 -0600

does anyone know where I can get the nroff version of this draft??  I 
have edits I'd like to propose to the group and find nroff easier to 
work with.

Dave

[email-masked] wrote:

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>This draft is a work item of the Secure Shell Working Group of the IETF.
>
>	Title		: GSSAPI Authentication and Key Exchange for the Secure 
>                          Shell Protocol
>	Author(s)	: J. Hutzelman, J. Salowey, J. Galbraith, V. Welch
>	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt
>	Pages		: 27
>	Date		: 2003-3-6
>	
>The Secure Shell protocol (SSH) is a protocol for secure remote
>login and other secure network services over an insecure network.
>The Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
>[2] provides security services to callers in a mechanism-independent
>fashion.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt
>
>To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
>ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
>"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
>type "cd internet-drafts" and then
>	"get draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt".
>
>A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
>http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
>or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>
>
>Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
>
>Send a message to:
>	[email-masked].
>In the body type:
>	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt".
>	
>NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
>	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
>	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
>	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
>	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
>	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
>	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
>	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
>	how to manipulate these messages.
>		
>		
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
>Internet-Draft.
>  
>

-- 
David M. Williams, CISSP		Phone: 505-665-8062
Systems Engineer, CCN-2			Fax:   505-667-7942
Los Alamos National Laboratory		Email: d_wllmsATlanlDOTgov

"Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita / mi ritrouvai per una selva oscura /
che la diritta via era smarrita" -Dante Aligheri