Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt

From: "Jeff P. Van Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:40:12 -0600

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>This draft is a work item of the Secure Shell Working Group of the IETF.
>
>	Title		: GSSAPI Authentication and Key Exchange for the Secure 
>                          Shell Protocol
>	Author(s)	: J. Hutzelman, J. Salowey, J. Galbraith, V. Welch
>	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-06.txt
>	Pages		: 27
>	Date		: 2003-3-6
>	

As of this week, we now have client and server implementations
for Windows and several flavors of UNIX.

We would be interested in working with others on doing some
interoperability testing.  If you are interested, please drop
me a note.

A few details... We've implemented both the user and host
authentication.  We have held off on implementing the secure
transmission of the host key for now.  If there is another
implementation that has implemented this last feature, we'd be
very interested in completing this work and doing some additional
testing between different implementations.

Thank you.

Jeff P. Van Dyke
[email-masked]
www.vandyke.com