Subject: New core drafts editor: Chris Lonvick

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:34:11 -0400

Darren Moffat has been serving as core drafts document editor for the
past N years.  Times change, and his day job responsibilities have
moved away from ssh.  As a result, his workload in recent months
has not allowed him to put time into editing.  I'd like to express the
appreciation of the Working Group for his efforts in getting the core
documents this far in the process, and to let the Working Group know
that Darren is stepping down from the role of document editor.

I'm pleased to announce that Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]> has
agreed to take over as the document editor for the Secure Shell core
drafts.  Last year, Chris stepped up to coordinate the revision of the
Security Considerations section of the core drafts, so he was an
obvious candidate.

Thanks are owed to Chris for stepping up, and to Darren for his long
service in getting these documents as far as they've gotten.  Please
pass along your own thanks to Darren and expect to hear from Chris on
moving the core documents forward.

						- Bill