Subject: last ID-ACTION: drafts...

From: Roumen Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:33:11 +0300

- draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-16.txt / Section "Abstract" : "The SSH 
consists of three major components: The Transport Layer Protocol..."
Now last two components ("User Authentication Protocol" and "Connection 
Protocol") disappear !
Could please check.

- draft-ietf-secsh-transport-18.txt
In reference "[RFC2459] ... Internet  X.509 Public Key Infrastructure 
Certificate and CRL  Profile..." is obsolete.
What about to be replaced with "[RFC3280] ..." ?

---

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 06:31:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> Now last two components ("User Authentication Protocol" and "Connection

Yikes.  I'll restore that.  Sorry.

> What about to be replaced with "[RFC3280] ..." ?

Good catch.  I'll update that.

Thanks,
Chris