Subject: [psg.com #450] IESG - Connect - example

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:12:26 +0000

Also in Section 7.1

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:12:27 +0000

Also in Section 7.1

---

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:39:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've started using the Issue Tracker at https://rt.psg.com/ .

Most of the IESG and IANA comments were resolved by Darren so I can open
the ticket with a description, and close it right away.  Unresolved issues
will stick around until I get it right in the documents.  Anyone can use
it to insert comments and suggestions for resolutions.  Please see the
instructions here:
  http://rt.psg.com/

Thanks,
Chris