Subject: Ocultar carpetas de sistema

From: Juan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:15:44 +0200

Buenos días,

Tengo instalado OpenSSH en un servidor Windows, Tengo a cada usuario asignado 
una carpeta de conexión, pero si desde el cliente le dan a subir a un nivel 
superior, pueden ver todo los directorios de OpenSSh, con sus respectivos 
archivos, donde se encuentran los usuarios y sus directorios de conexión.

¿Existe alguna forma de que solo se conecten al directorio que esta 
específicado y no a los de los programas?.

Un saludo,
[email-masked]

---

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:00:14 -0400

I do not speak or read spanish; I fed your message to
babelfish.altavista.com and while its translation is rough, it appears
that you want help with OpenSSH on windows.

Unfortunately, you've reached the wrong list; this list is for the
IETF Secure Shell working group's discussion of the ssh protocol and
is not for end-user support.

Questions regarding the support of specific ssh implementations are
better directed at the vendor/supplier/implementor of the particular
implementation of ssh you've installed.

I believe the OpenSSH folks run a bunch of lists for support questions
and the like; see http://openssh.org/list.html (and I'm sure that one
of the openssh developers lurking here will speak up if I got this
wrong..).

						- Bill