Subject: signature formats

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:17:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

The discussion of signature formats (in the "Nits in current drafts"
thread) meandered a bit and I'm not sure that I saw clear consensus on
what if any changes need to be made in the core IDs.  Can we wrap this up?

There was a proposal to remove the "pgp-sign-*" formats as they are
underspecified in [TRANS].  Does anyone disagree with doing this?

Are there any other changes that are needed in the IDs to close this
issue?

Thanks,
Chris

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:32:36 -0500

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]> writes:

    Chris> Hi, The discussion of signature formats (in the "Nits in
    Chris> current drafts" thread) meandered a bit and I'm not sure
    Chris> that I saw clear consensus on what if any changes need to
    Chris> be made in the core IDs.  Can we wrap this up?

My request as AD for the group is that if you do any more than this,
you get explicit buy-in from Russ as document shepherd.