Subject: re: http://www.openssh.org/manual.html Here's the new URL's for the latest revisions of the IETF ssh drafts...

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:37:00 +1100

re: http://www.openssh.org/manual.html

Here's the new URL's for the latest revisions (17 Feb 2005) of the IETF 
ssh drafts...
._____

your website copy of the ssh architecture draft is outdated.  Ie:
http://www.openssh.org/txt/draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-12.txt
is outdated.

You can get the updated (much better layout) and latest revision of the 
architecture draft (17 Feb 2005) at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-21.txt
._____

your website copy of the ssh transport layer protocol is outdated.  Ie:
http://www.openssh.org/txt/draft-ietf-secsh-transport-14.txt
is outdated.

You can get the updated (much better layout) and latest revision of the 
architecture draft (17 Feb 2005) at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-transport-23.txt
._____

your website copy of the ssh user authentication layer draft is 
outdated.  Ie:
http://www.openssh.org/txt/draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-15.txt
is outdated.

You can get the updated (much better layout) and latest revision of the 
architecture draft (17 Feb 2005) at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-26.txt
._____

your website copy of the ssh connection layer protocol is outdated.  Ie:
http://www.openssh.org/txt/draft-ietf-secsh-connect-15.txt
is outdated.

You can get the updated (much better layout) and latest revision of the 
architecture draft (17 Feb 2005) at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-connect-24.txt

...pete

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:35:12 +1100