Subject: Implementations of 3des-ctr and blowfish-ctr?

From: Ben Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:16:11 +0100 (BST)

I've implemented 3des-ctr and blowfish-ctr in PuTTY, but I've had to leave 
them disabled because I haven't found another implementation to test 
against.  Does anyone in the WG know of one?

-- 
Ben Harris

---

From: der Mouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:33:04 -0400 (EDT)

> I've implemented 3des-ctr and blowfish-ctr in PuTTY, but I've had to
> leave them disabled because I haven't found another implementation to
> test against.  Does anyone in the WG know of one?

I don't have the code at the moment, but now that I know someone wants
it, I can add it to mine, probably within a day or two (the -ctr modes
are simple enough that the major problem will be locating round tuits).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       [email-masked]
/ \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B