Subject: draft-bjh21-ssh-transport-extension-02

From: Ben Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:46:59 +0100 (BST)

I've uploaded a new version of transport-extension.  It's mostly the same 
as the last one, and I plan to send it to the IESG soon, so now is your 
penultimate chance to comment on it.

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjh21-ssh-transport-extension-02.txt>

-- 
Ben Harris

---

From: der Mouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:39:13 -0400 (EDT)

> I've uploaded a new version of transport-extension.  It's mostly the
> same as the last one, and I plan to send it to the IESG soon, so now
> is your penultimate chance to comment on it.

This (draft-bjh21-ssh-transport-extension-02.txt) looks good to me;
modulo possible problems like typos in RFC numbers (I haven't checked
that kind of detail), I support this in its current form.  (Not that I
really expect anyone to care whether I support it. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       [email-masked]
/ \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B