Subject: deaft-gree-sedsh-ecc-08: small correction

From: "Igoe, Kevin M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:47:25 -0400

In the Introduction to draft-green-secsh-ecc-08
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-green-secsh-ecc-08>  we find

   In the interest of adding Suite B algorithms to SSH this document
   adds three ECC Suite B algorithms to the Secure Shell arsenal:
   Elliptic Curve Menezes-Qu-Vanstone (ECMQV), Elliptic Curve Diffie-
   Hellman (ECDH), and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm
   (ECDSA), as well as utilizing the SHA2 family of secure hash
   algorithms.

Slight error here: ECMQV is no longer part of Suite B.  For sake of
correctness, I'd suggest something like the following:
 
   In the interest of adding Suite B algorithms to SSH this document
   adds two ECC Suite B algorithms to the Secure Shell arsenal:
   Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH), and Elliptic Curve Digital  
   Signature Algorithm (ECDSA), as well as utilizing the SHA2 family
   of secure hash algorithms. Additonally, support is provided for
      Elliptic Curve Menezes-Qu-Vanstone (ECMQV).