Subject: Webmail Account Owner (Warning Code :ID67565434)

From: "WEB-MAIL ADMIN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 04:21:01 -0000 (China/Beijing)

Attn. Web-Mail User,
  We regret to announce to you that we will be making some
vital maintenance on our Web-Mail database. During this process you might
have Login problems in signing into your Online account, but to prevent
this you have to confirm your account immediately after you receive this
notification.
To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this process,
please reply to this message with the below account information. Failure
to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your user account from
our
database to enable us create more spaces for new users.

  CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW:
  ===================================
  Name:
  E-mail ID:
  E-mail Password:
  Date of birth:
  www.
  ===================================
Your account shall remain active after you have successfully
confirmed your account details.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Webmail Help Desk.