Subject: Warning Code: ID67565434

From: Triton College Web Mail Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:38:17 +0300 (EAT)

ATTENTION.

TERMINATION OF YOUR TRITON COLLEG WEBMAIL ACCOUNT (FINAL NOTICE).

We are currently carrying out an upgrade on our system/database due
to the fact that it has come to our notice that one or more of our
web mail account users are introducing a very strong virus into our
system and it is affecting our network/database.

We are trying to find out the specific person. For this reason all
subscribers are to provide their USER NAME AND PASSWORD for us to
verify and have them cleared against this virus.

You are required to send the state information below;
FULL NAME:
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
DATE OF BIRTH:
FACULTY:

Failure to comply will lead to the termination of your Triton College
Web Mail Account in the next 48 hours.

Thanks for your co-operation, 
Triton Web mail service centre

Warning Code: ID67565434

**********************************************************************
**************************************************
This is an Administrative Message From The Triton College 2000 Fifth
Ave. • River Grove, IL 60171 (c) 2009. All Rights Reserved Web mail
Service Centre.
**********************************************************************
**************************************************