Subject: [SecureComm 2014] Call For Paper

From: "SecureComm2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:08:23 +0800

Please help to distribute the information to your colleagues and friends as
well. Apologized if you receive more than one copies.

============================================================================
=== 

10th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication
Networks - SECURECOMM 2014 

September 24-26, 2014, Beijing, China 

http://securecomm.org/2014/ 

============================================================================
=== 

CALL FOR PAPERS 

Securecomm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of
well-developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL
areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g.,
formal methods, database security, secure software, theoretical
cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or
secure communication/networking is demonstrated.

[Topics] 

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following: 

- Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc
networks 

- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters 

- Malware, botnets and Distributed Denial of Service 

- Communication Privacy and Anonymity 

- Network and Internet Forensics Techniques 

- Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management 

- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management 

- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs 

- Security & Privacy for emerging technologies: VoIP, peer-to-peer and
overlay network systems 

- Security & Isolation in Data Center Networks 

- Security & Isolation in Software Defined Networking 

[Publications] 

Accepted papers will be published in Springer's LNICST series and will
appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that
covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in the ICST's own EU
Digital Library (EUDL). LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to
leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ACM Digital
Library, ISI Proceedings, EI Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus. See
http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-1068921-0 for more
information about indexing.

[Important Dates] 

Submission: April 21, 2014 

Notification of Acceptance: June 30, 2014 

Camera Ready: July 15, 2014 

Conference Date: September 24-26, 2014  

[Submission Instructions] 

Papers formatted according to the instructions should be submitted through
the conference paper management system at:
http://securecomm.org/2014/show/initial-submission

[Oragnizing Committee] 

General Chairs: 

Jing Tian, Institution of Information Engineering in Chinese Academy of
Sciences, China 

TPC Chairs: 

Mudhakar Srivatsa, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA 

Jiwu Jing, Institution of Information Engineering in Chinese Academy of
Sciences, China 

Industry Track Chairs: 

Tom Quillin, Intel Corporation 

Yafei Wu, State Information Center, China 

Workshops Chair: 

Debin Gao, Singapore Management University, Singapore 

Publicity Chairs: 

Steve Furnell, Plymouth University, UK 

Shaobin Wang, Intel Corporation 

Web Chair: 

Ji Xiang, Institution of Information Engineering in Chinese Academy of
Sciences, China 

Conference Manager: 

Erica Polini, European Alliance for Innovation 

Local Arrangement Committee: 

Limin Liu (Chair), Institution of Information Engineering in Chinese Academy
of Sciences, China 

Yuhan Wang, Institution of Information Engineering in Chinese Academy of
Sciences, China 

Rui Wang, Institution of Information Engineering in Chinese Academy of
Sciences, China 

[Steering Committee] 

Peng Liu (Chair), Pennsylvania State University, USA 

Imrich Chlamtac, Create-Net, Italy