Subject: should I let conference CfP etc onto ietf-ssh?

From: "S.P.Zeidler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 06:20:35 +0000

Hi folks,

I'm your current list caretaker. Should I let conference Call for Papers
and similar invitations through if the conference looks halfway legitimate
and related to ssh?

regards,
	spz

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 17:34:11 +0100

Yes.

They may be of interest and, even if they are not, they provide a useful
heartbeat protocol for a list that is often quiet and for which, almost
uniquely, I do not ever get a reminder of my subscription.

Tom Petch

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:57:51 -0700

>and similar invitations through if the conference looks halfway legitimate

I usually avoid conference Call for Papers as some random person 
would send them to every mailing list he/she can find.  Some of these 
Call for Papers look suspicious.  I would leave it to the list 
moderator to decide what to let through.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy