Subject: SSH keygen

From: Apoorva Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:39:29 +0530

Hello,

Actually I am trying to perform certain operation of encryption and
decryption via hardware (security processor). So I wanted to ask if it is
possible to bring about the change in the openssh package code and then
build image to run on the security processor? As in if I make some changes
to the code and just build the image (without installing it on my current
system) and try running the image on the processor, is it possible?

Apoorva Bhatia
Electrical Engineering (4th year)

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:46:23 -0500

> system) and try running the image on the processor, is it possible?

You've reached the ietf-ssh mailing list, which is for the discussion of
standards work related to the SSH protocol, including the now-concluded
SECSH working group.  This group works at the protocol level; we can't
really help with issues related to one particular implemenetation.

For discussion related to development of OpenSSH, you want
[email-masked]

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Sr. Research Systems Programmer
   School of Computer Science - Research Computing Facility
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA