Subject: The Use of RSA Signatures within ESP and AH

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 19:14:24 +0200

This seems to be related to our work.  I haven't had time
to read through it yet.

--Pekka Nikander

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Use of RSA Signatures within ESP and AH
	Author(s)	: B. Weis
	Filename	: draft-bew-ipsec-signatures-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2002-10-28
	
This memo describes the use of the RSA Signature algorithm [RSA] as
an authentication algorithm within the revised IPSEC Encapsulating
Security Payload [ESP] and the revised IPSEC Authentication Header
[AH]. The use of a digital signature algorithm such as RSA provides
origin authentication, even when ESP and AH are used to secure group
data flows.
Further information on the other components necessary for ESP and AH
implementations is provided by [ROADMAP].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bew-ipsec-signatures-00.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------