Subject: Ready?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:31:57 +0900

: )))..

think you relayed to my personal ad!
Yes I do get a lot of responses but you got me curious I haven't done this
in a while so please forgive my nervousness. And I hope your still around,
(the good people always get taken fast) Anyway since I know a "little" about
you :) (that was cute by the way), you should take a look at me so that you
can decide if we match.
I'm not sure exactly what ad you replied to, I have a couple, but I do
have a detailed profile with a picture at http://www.hot.ee/vipsingles/
Chris
Well...If you're not interested any more, that's ok too....
Have a great night.
Bye....:)
ChrisBrenda27

Member No. 7199FQDW2-928NfDb0593AEzy7-571Kgwl7349IKSK3-848Wcld7594czvL2-272l60 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, send email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
body to <[email-masked]>.
Archive: http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------