Subject: Congratulations on your winning.

From: "UK LOTTERY AWARD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:06:18 -0800

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Fax: 44 (0)871 661 8831

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:
Dear Lucky Winner,
RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw (111) of the UK NATIONAL 
LOTTERY,Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on 30Th 
September, 2005.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 
a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from 
Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of 
Africa, and North & South America as part of our international 
promotions programme conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. 
We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our
subsequent lottery jackpots.

The result of our computer draw (#999) selected your name and email 
address attached to e-ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 
5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 15 . 18 . 21 . 31 . 36 . 47 (bonus 
no.46), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. 
match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total 
sum of £5,856,652(Five Million Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six Thousand, Six 
Hundred and Fifty Two Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03.This is from a total cash prize of £16,533,022 shared 
amongst the first Six (6) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 
plus bonus.

Your prize award has been insured in your name and is ready for claims. 
To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously 
contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery 
Winners within a period of 21 days (date of this email inclusive) for the 
processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank 
account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed 
with.

This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning 
number falls within our European booklet representative office in 
Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your 
£5,856,652(FiveMillion Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six Thousand, Six 
Hundred and Fifty Two Pounds Sterling) would be released to you by any of our 
payment offices in Europe.

Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated 
period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate 
the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to 
establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below 
citing the batch and reference numbers to this letter between the hours of 
8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Friday

Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Robert Kings
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +44-703-186-1163
Fax: +44-709-286-4814

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and 
press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so 
desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of 
confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems 
associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary 
measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.
Very Truly Yours,

John Smith

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Te: +44-703-192-1413
Fax: +44-709-286-4814