Subject: [sfc] FW: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01.txt

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 03:44:39 +0000

Dear SFCers,

We have uploaded a new version of draft-jiang-sfc-arch, with more descriptions on the SFC stack, SFC controller and aligned with some terminologies in the PS draft.
Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Yuanlong & Hongyu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 8:29 PM
To: Hongyu Li (Julio); Jiangyuanlong; Hongyu Li (Julio); Jiangyuanlong
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yuanlong Jiang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-jiang-sfc-arch
Revision:	01
Title:		An Architecture of Service Function Chaining
Document date:	2014-02-14
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-sfc-arch/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01

Abstract:
   As network virtualization is opening the gate to much more innovative
   services for service providers, Service Function Chaining (SFC)
   provides a flexible way of service provisioning and facilitates their
   deployments.

   This document provides a general abstract architecture for service
   chaining. It is a flexible and scalable architecture which can
   fulfill requirements of SFC. Some solutions based on this
   architecture are also discussed and compared. This architecture can
   be used as a guideline and also a criterion for the design of SFC.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat