Subject: [sfc] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration-00.txt

From: "Cao,Zhen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:48:21 +0800

Hi All,

Could you help review and comments the following draft? Thanks,

Zhen&Hui.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Controller/Orchestration
Requirements and Templates
        Authors         : Zhen Cao
                          Hui Deng
        Filename        : draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Service Function Chain architecture further enables the modularity of
   network functions; network service functions can be split and chained
   together to compose complicated services.  Network automation relies
   on a specific orchestrator to automatically deploy an end2end service
   or application.  If this end2end service or application has a
   specific requirement to chaining several service functions, there is
   a need of an interface from the application to inform the
   orchestrator.  This document investigates the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt