Subject: [sfc] TR: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:29:11 +0000

Dear all,

A new version of this draft is available online. The requirements are now organized into groups:

     3.1.  Instantiating and Invoking Service Functions  . . . . . .   3
     3.2.  Chaining Service Functions  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
     3.3.  MTU Requirements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   5
     3.4.  Independence from the Underlying Transport Infrastructure
           Requirements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   6
     3.5.  Traffic Classification Requirements . . . . . . . . . . .   6
     3.6.  Data Plane Requirements . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   7
     3.7.  OAM Requirements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   8
     3.8.  Recovery and Load Balancing Requirements  . . . . . . . .  10
     3.9.  Compatibility with Legacy Service Functions  Requirements  11
     3.10. QoS Requirements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  11
     3.11. Security Requirements . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  11

Comments are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : jeudi 3 juillet 2014 09:05
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Service Function Chaining (SFC)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Ron Parker
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Kengo Naito
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document identifies the requirements for the Service Function
   Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt