Subject: [sfc] Introduction of SFC interconnectability testing

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:56:46 +0900

Hi all,

I would like to introduce our attempt for SFC. We had succeeded SFC
interconnectability testing by six companies, and will exhibit the demo
in NTT R&D forum which will be held from 19th to 20th February in Japan.
In the demo, we will exhibit three use cases which show advantages of
SFC. The detail of the interconnectability testing is described in the
following web page:

http://www.ntt.co.jp/news2015/1502e/150212a.html

Also, we submitted the demo to NFV as PoC and it was accepted. It is
published as PoC#33 last week. The PoC document describes the use cases
of the demo.

Cheers,
Shunsuke

-- 
----------------------------------
Shunsuke Homma
<[email-masked]>
TEL: +81 422 59 3486
FAX: +81 422 60 7460

NTT Network Service System Labs.
Musashino city, Tokyo, Japan
----------------------------------