Subject: [sfc] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 15:10:14 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for handling my discuss via the additional security
considerations
text. I look forward to seeing the SFC architecture and subsequent
documents and how they handle the security and privacy issues that 
will need to be tackled.