Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:28:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Control Plane Components & Requirements
        Authors         : Hongyu Li
                          Qin Wu
                          Yong(Oliver) Huang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Walter Haeffner
                          Seungik Lee
                          Ron Parker
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew Malis
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-08-28

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for conveying information
   between Service Function Chaining (SFC) control elements (including
   management components) and SFC functional elements.  Also, this
   document identifies a set of control interfaces to interact with SFC-
   aware elements to establish, maintain or recover service function
   chains.  This document does not specify protocols nor extensions to
   existing protocols.

   This document exclusively focuses on SFC deployments that are under
   the responsibility of a single administrative entity.  Inter-domain
   considerations are out of scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/