Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:18:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Operation, Administration and Maintenance Framework
        Authors         : Sam K. Aldrin
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-08-17

Abstract:
   This document provides reference framework for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Service Function
   Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/