Subject: [sfc] #17 (architecture): Purge examples section to remove transports

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 18:45:28 -0000

#17: Purge examples section to remove transports

 Given the neutral stance taken by the WG on transports and the general
 agreement not to pick a specific transport, the NSH encapsulation draft
 must not document specific transports even if it is in the form of
 examples. There was general agreement on the mailing list to remove
 examples section from NSH draft on the mailing list.

 This ticket is to track removal of section 9, from NSH WG draft revision
 -01.

-- 
---------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                 |      Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]        |     Status:  new
     Type:  defect         |  Milestone:
 Priority:  major          |    Version:
Component:  architecture   |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG      |
  Document                 |
---------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/17>
sfc <http://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>