Subject: [sfc] #18 (nsh): Mandatory to implement MD Type

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 06:19:40 -0000

#18: Mandatory to implement MD Type

 Interoperability is best served by using a header that accommodates the
 greatest number of possible applications and use cases as the common
 denominator. This argues for type 2 being the MUST to implement, with type
 1 being an optional optimization for some particular use cases or
 applications that require at most a particular number context headers.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/18>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>