Subject: Re: [sfc] #3 (nsh): Critical Metadata

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:27:29 -0000

#3: Critical Metadata

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Reply:  it is unclear what suggested action is being requested.  If
 further clarification of critical metadata in required, text can be added
 to the draft, subject to WG review.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/3#comment:2>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>