Subject: [sfc] Fwd: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-fm-bess-service-chaining-02

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:06:04 +0100

WG,

this is a heads-up on a poll for adoption we have just initiated in 
BESS. Please post your comments on the BESS WG list.

Thanks
-m

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-fm-bess-service-chaining-02
Date : Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:58:38 +0100
De : EXT Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Pour : [email-masked]
Copie à : [email-masked]

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-fm-bess-service-chaining-02 [1] as a working group Document.

Please state on the list if you support adoption or not (in both cases,
please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until *the 7th of March*.

Note that IPR has been disclosed against an earlier version of this
document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2284/

Yet, we are *coincidentally* also polling for knowledge of any other
IPR that applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed
in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details).

==> *If* you are listed as a document author or contributor please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fm-bess-service-chaining/

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess