Subject: Re: [sfc] #5 (nsh): Support of SF Spirals

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:43:09 -0000

#5: Support of SF Spirals

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Reply: This was answered on the list: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/sfc/current/msg03188.html and therefore no changes are needed.
 Given that, this item can be marked as resolved.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>