Subject: Re: [sfc] #8 (nsh): Use cases

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:44:52 -0000

#8: Use cases

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 Reply: NSH and the use case draft seem consistent.  However, it would be
 helpful for the use case drafts to reference the allocations drafts, and
 vice versa to provide a consistent view for readers.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  worksforme
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>