Subject: Re: [sfc] #6 (nsh): Version Handling

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:43:36 -0000

#6: Version Handling

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Reply: Discussed on list: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/sfc/current/msg03149.html.  There was no consensus to changed
 the adopted format, in fact the value of version bits seems well accepted
 and therefore no changes are needed and the topic should be marked as
 resolved in the tracker.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/6#comment:1>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>