Subject: Re: [sfc] #1 (nsh): Add a new field to include the SFC Identifier

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:26:03 -0000

#1: Add a new field to include the SFC Identifier

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The current NSH draft specifies a pathID, this has proven simple and
 viable to implement.  Implementation may (and do) utilize that pathID to
 represent an abstract or specific path.  If further specificity is
 desired, the NSH metadata may be used to carry other path information.  I
 do not plan to update the draft, given that there is no WG consensus for
 any changes.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>