Subject: Re: [sfc] #2 (nsh): Remove "MD Type" field and the companion "MD-type 1"

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:26:54 -0000

#2: Remove "MD Type" field and the companion "MD-type 1"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Reply: Having the ability specify formats for NSH has proven very useful.
 This was raised on on list and there was no consensus for change, I
 recommend this item be marked as resolved in the tracker.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>