Subject: [sfc] Call for Buenos Aires SFC Agenda Topics

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 07:02:51 +0100

Greetings WG:

Our meeting in Buenos Aires is fast approaching. As always the goal of 
the meeting will be to make the best use of our limited face-to-face 
time. With that in mind we welcome requests for agenda time.

As we build the meeting agenda our goal will be to select presentations 
that best further the work of the WG, and that generally means focusing 
on key charter deliverables and topics with important open issues to 
resolve. When making a request please consider what you think the WG 
should do with its content – for example:

- Does the document have useful content that should be moved into 
another WG document or progress on its own merit
- Does the content have a good basis for one of the WG documents per the 
charter
- Should the document content be merged with one or more other 
documents, so that a combined document could become a WG document

**Please send your request to the SFC chairs until March 10th, 6 am UTC.**

The request must include the name  of the draft to be presented, time 
for the presentation requested, and the presenter.

Thanks,

Jim, Thomas & Martin