Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:07:32 -0500

Hi all,

We submitted Rev. 01 of the draft. In this version, the TLVs have been
removed. These TLVs together with other TLVs will be published in
draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv Rev. 01,
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-00.txt
which is coming up soon.

So as such this draft is an integral part of  draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader
Revision:       01
Title:          Service Function Chaining (SFC): Subscriber and Host
Identification Considerations
Document date:  2016-03-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations related to passing host- and
   subscriber-related information to upstream Service Functions for the
   sake of policy enforcement and appropriate SFC-inferred forwarding.
   Once the information is consumed by SFC-aware functional elements,
   the information is stripped from packets so that privacy-sensitive
   information is not leaked outside an SFC-enabled domain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat