Subject: [sfc] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 10:36:34 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader
Revision:       02
Title:          Service Function Chaining (SFC): Subscriber and Host
Identification Considerations
Document date:  2016-06-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations related to passing host- and
   subscriber-related information to upstream Service Functions for the
   sake of policy enforcement and appropriate SFC-inferred forwarding.
   Once the information is consumed by SFC-aware elements of an SFC-
   enabled domain, the information is stripped from packets so that
   privacy-sensitive information is not leaked outside an SFC-enabled
   domain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat