Subject: [sfc] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03.txt

From: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 15:10:34 +0000

Hi All,

Below is the new version with just a version bump. We welcome any
comments/discussions on the same.

Regards,
Nagendra

On 7/1/16, 11:08 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Nagendra Kumar and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension
>Revision:	03
>Title:		IPFIX Information Element extension for SFC
>Document date:	2016-07-01
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		14
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03.tx
>t
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03
>
>Abstract:
>   Service Function Chaining (SFC) is an architecture that enables any
>   operator to apply selective set of services by steering the traffic
>   through an ordered set of service functions without any topology
>   dependency.
>
>   This document defines the required Information Elements to represent
>   the details about service flows over any Service Function Path.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>