Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-sfc-sfctlvs-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 14:02:49 -0500

Hi all,

We submitted a new draft on

 SFC metadata defined so far in so many different drafts. Please find
it on the link below.
It was no so easy to find all such drafts. If your draft defines one
and it is not mentioned in this document, please let us know.

Comments are appreciated.

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-sfc-sfctlvs-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-sfc-sfctlvs
Revision:       00
Title:          Road to the Standardization for Service Function
Chaining Metadata Type 1 and Type 2
Document date:  2016-07-07
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-sfc-sfctlvs-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-sfctlvs/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-sfctlvs-00

Abstract:
   With the definition of service function chain data plane protocol
   there comes the need to define the context data needed in the service
   function chain use cases.  This document gives an account of all
   context data defined so far as Network Service Header metadata Type 1
   and Type 2 context headers.  Next, the document discusses the various
   options that can be made in standardizing these TLVs.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat