Subject: [sfc] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:58:41 -0500

Hi all,

We submitted Rev. 03 of our draft entitled
Service Function Chaining Service, Subscriber and Host Identification
Use Cases and Metadata

Chairs: we would like to ask for a slot in Berlin to present this draft.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader
Revision:       03
Title:          Service Function Chaining Service, Subscriber and Host
Identification Use Cases and Metadata
Document date:  2016-07-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations related to passing service-,
   host- and subscriber-related information to upstream Service
   Functions for the sake of policy enforcement and appropriate SFC-
   inferred forwarding.  Once the information is consumed by SFC-aware
   elements of an SFC-enabled domain, the information is stripped from
   packets so that privacy-sensitive information is not leaked outside
   an SFC-enabled domain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat