Subject: [sfc] Regarding Hierarchical Service Function Chaining (hSFC)

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 18:51:38 -0400

After the July IETF meeting, we adopted
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-hierarchical/

The authors have some revisions as per earlier discussions.
There has not been much discussion of this document on the list.
Before we conclude that this is done, it would be good, as per the 
slides from that meeting 
(https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-sfc-7.pdf, last 
slide) to have a couple of reviews.

Are there a couple of working group members (not authors of this 
document) who can take the time and have the interest to review this?

Thank you,
Joel

---

From: Sumandra Majee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 00:54:21 +0000 (UTC)

I will.  

    On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 5:13 PM, Joel M. Halpern <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thank you,
Joel

_______________________________________________
sfc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc