Subject: Re: [sfc] #22 (nsh): MD-1 with 16-bytes datablock

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 16:29:19 -0000

#22: MD-1 with 16-bytes datablock

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The following email has been sent to the SFC WG from the chairs - once
 this change is made this ticket can be closed as resolved:

 Hi Med & SFC WG:

 Having considered the WG feedback the chairs feel that rough consensus has
 been reached to support this change.

 SFC editors:

 Please update the relevant text as per
 https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/22 and post a new version.

 Thanks!

 Jim & Joel

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
sfc <https://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>