Subject: [sfc] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-sfc-01-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 05:58:36 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sfc-01-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sfc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Building off of the discussion in Ben's ballot thread, I would suggest
something like this for focus area #2:

2) Security and privacy - Mechanisms and guidance for securing metadata via
authentication, integrity protection, confidentiality, and data minimization
are not yet defined.  What can be effectively provided, for which scenarios,
and how those tools can be provided need to be determined and the tools
standardized.