Subject: [sfc] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on charter-ietf-sfc-01-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:09:45 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sfc-01-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sfc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the charter work item on security.  The earlier description looks
good, I'm glad to see integrity included as one of the controls to be explored.
 It would be nice to see a more descriptive work item later in the charter than
what's currently listed.  What are the ideas for this specific work item?

Thanks!

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 19:01:23 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sfc/

Hi Kathleen,

> what's currently listed.  What are the ideas for this specific work item?

There were some drafts proposing mechanisms a few years ago - but I don't
have a specific work item for you.  I would like to see some suggestions
from
the WG on specific work items.

Regards,
Alia