Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 10:05:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header TLVs
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Uri Elzur
                          Sumandra Majee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This draft describes Network Service Header (NSH) MD-Type 2 metadata
   TLVs that can be used within a service function path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/