Subject: [sfc] WG Adoption Call: draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-05

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:57:28 -0500

Regarding Service Function Chaining Service, Subscriber and Host 
Identification Use Cases and Metadata

This draft:
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-05
has been presented several times to the WG and discussed on the email list.

The authors have requested working group adoption.

Please speak up in favor or opposed.  Preferably with reasoning.

This adoption call will end officially at 11:59 pm GMT on February 26th.
Earlier responses will help the chairs and secretary judge the situation 
better.

Thank you,
Joel

PS: The authors are presumed to support the adoption.  They only need to 
comment if there is a problem.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 06:14:42 +0000

Hi Joel, all, 

One minor comment, the latest version is -06: 

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-06 

Thank you.

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : sfc [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Joel M. Halpern
> Envoyé : lundi 12 février 2018 17:57
> À : [email-masked]
> Objet : [sfc] WG Adoption Call: draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-05
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc