Subject: [sfc] IETF 101 SFC - Call for Agenda Items

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:13:30 +0200

Hi,

We are starting to work on the agenda for the SFC session in IETF 101.

If you have a draft that you would like to discuss, please send a request
to [email-masked] including the name of the draft, the presenter's
name, and how much time you need.

Also please make note of the draft cutoff date, which is the 5th of March.
If you are planning to update your draft(s) before IETF 101, we encourage
you to do so as soon as possible, to allow people to review the drafts
before the meeting.

Please note that a preliminary version of the agenda for IETF 101 is
available:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda.html

Please also note that our charter has been updated, and we will be giving
priority to agenda items that are within the scope of the new charter:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/sfc/about/

Cheers,
Tal.

---

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 08:51:36 +0200

Hi,

The final agenda has been published:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda.html

If you would like a slot in the SFC session please send a slot request to
[email-masked] by March 2nd.
Requests should include the name of the draft, the presenter's name, and
how much time you need.

Cheers,
Tal.