Subject: [sfc] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-farrel-sfc-convent-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:24:29 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-farrel-sfc-convent-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrel-sfc-convent/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the security considerations, I think these look good for what this
document should address adding the possible considerations for metadata only
NSH.  Integrity protection, authentication and other things lacking in SFC and
NSH should be addressed in other documents (and it's sadly not, but this isn't
the document for that).