Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 10:16:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining: Subscriber and Service Identification Use Cases and Variable-Length NSH Context Headers
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dirk von Hugo
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses how to inform Service Functions about
   service- and subscriber-related information for the sake of policy
   enforcement and appropriate SFC-inferred forwarding.  Once the
   information is consumed by SFC-aware elements of an SFC-enabled
   domain, it is stripped from packets when they leave the SFC-enabled
   domain.  Thus privacy-sensitive information is not leaked outside the
   domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/