Subject: [sfc] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-01.txt

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 20:27:43 -0400

This new version addresses comments received to date, moves ECMP
considerations to its own section, adds a new OAM considerations section,
and adds Wim as a co-author. We have asked to present it in both the MPLS
and SFC sessions in Montreal, although we expect the primary discussion to
occur in the MPLS session.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 8:22 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : MPLS Encapsulation for SFC NSH
        Authors         : Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Wim Henderickx
        Filename        : draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-01.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use a Service Function Forwarder (SFF)
   Label (similar to a pseudowire label or VPN label) to indicate the
   presence of a Service Function Chaining (SFC) Network Service Header
   (NSH) between an MPLS label stack and the packet payload.  This
   allows SFC packets using the NSH to be forwarded between SFFs over an
   MPLS network, and the selection between multiple SFFs in the
   destination MPLS node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-malis-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt